When I moved into the shed, I inherited a large pile of carpet tiles.
I’ve offered them to various friends but so far no-one has come to claim them. There’s quite a lot of them and hence they are quite heavy.
I’m trying to think of alternative uses for them, so far I’ve got:
- Place mats for the table.
- More lino stamps
- Giant chess board.
- Bury them in the garden to form a rockery.
- Something to sit on whilst watching repeats of Barack Obama’s inauguration speech
- Sell them to Nasa for putting underneath the space shuttle
- A new blue ryvita snack
- Scatter them all over the beach and wait for people to take them away.
- Add stamp and use a postcard.