Mechanism seen on the tube

On the way to work this morning I saw the above mechanism whilst travelling on the London underground.

Any guesses as to what it is?

3 thoughts on “Mechanism seen on the tube

  1. 2020 Vision says:

    Is it a spratchet decoupler?

  2. Anonymous says:

    a clip used in climbing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 characters available