The Model Engineer Exhibition will be returning to Sandown Park Exhibition Centre at the Sandown Park Race Course.
Friday 11th December – Sunday 13th December 2009
Exhibits and Attractions
- World class Model Engineer Competition
- SMEE Lectures
- Wide range of Club and Society model displays and working demonstrations
- UK’s leading trade specialist suppliers
- Workshop tools and equipment made by model engineers
- Railway, traction engine and stationary steam models
- Stirling, IC and gas turbine engine models
- Aircraft and marine models
- Boat pool organised by The Surface Warship Association
It’s possible to buy tickets on the door for £9.50 or in advance for £8 per day. There are discounts for families and for booking multiple days.
Ticket Hotlines 01689 899 210 Open Mon-Fri, 9.00 – 17.30
Exhibition Opening Hours: 10.00 – 17.00 Fri & Sat / 10.00 – 16.00 Sun.
Last Admission: 1 Hour before show closes each day.
Address and Map
Sandown Park Race Course, Esher Surrey KT10 9AJ
Travel information provided by MyHobbyStore
Traveling By Road
From London, take the A3 and follow the brown venue signs to Sandown Park.
Alternatively, from the M25 exit at Junction 10 and follow the A3 towards London; exit onto the A307 and follow the brown venue signs. The Portsmouth Road car park is off the A307 Esher High Street directly in front of the main entrance.
Travelling by Rail
Esher railway station is approximately 10 minutes flat walk from the main entrance. On a non-race day visitors should turn left out of the station onto Station Road and then right at the T junction to join the A307 Portsmouth Road. The entrance to Sandown Park is on the right hand side.
NB. there will be a free bus service running from this train station to the venue.