On Monday night this Australian cabinet maker was looking for a screwdriver in his shed but got a bit of a surprise when he opened up his toolbox, a snake had taken up residence in there. “Scared the krappers outa me” he said.
It could have been one of several poisonous snakes known to exist in Australia. Luckily it turned out to be a baby carpet snake so he hooked it out and put it in a mango tree.
For more details of what he makes when not rescuing lost snakes, visit the aptly named website www.majorpanic.com