I’ve been sorting some parts and experimenting with DC motors for the Dodo Automata.
This weekend I’ve been testing the motors for the Jumbo servo. Adding on from the last test, I put in the L298 H-Bridge module, rather than test with the motor, I used two LEDs wired back to back. This allowed
Over the weekend I’ve made some progress on the jumbo servo. So that I can tell the position of the servo I’ve made a gear to fit on to the pot shaft and connect to the output gear of the
The knight project was completed just in time for the October Linuxing in London meetup. Mechanics The 3D model was completed and painted a week or so back. I filled a spare hole in the box lid with a dowel
In a recent Ben Heck episode Ben revisits an old project and discusses what went wrong with it and how to do it better. I think this is a great idea and will have a look through some of my
Today was the final day for any submissions to the Enchanted Objects Design Challenge. As well as completing our projects we were tasked with blogging about the challenge on the community website, hence why you’ve not heard more about it